Hi there I'm Jack

Friday 8 April 2011

Jack's Nic Nacks - Jamie at Home Party

The other day my partner and I had some friends round to our London flat and we hosted a Jamie at home party. Jamie Oliver in collaboration with talented designers and artisans from around the world has created a collection of exclusive household products that are both affordable and very stylish.

If you’re old enough like me to remember in the 60's and 70's when Tupperware was all the rage and people held Tupperware parties, the principle of having a Jamie at Home party is pretty much the same. A Jamie at Home consultant attends your home, as the host you invite friends and neighbours into your home to see the product line and you are rewarded based on the level of sales made at your party. The Jamie at Home Consultant will be there every step of the way to talk you and your guests through the latest collections.

Hosting a Party is easy and lots of fun! Enjoy a unique get together; invite friends and family to browse the fabulous new Jamie Products from the spring range.  There is such a wide range of products to choose from which you can view in the on line spring range catalogue by clicking on the following hyperlink http://www.jamieathome.com/jme-collection.html

I have posted to this blog some of my personal favourites from the Jamie Collection, I particulary love the luna range which I purchased at my party (see the 2nd picture below). I hope these pictures will inspire you to browse the Spring Catalogue further. If after reading my Blog your inspired to have a Jamie at Home party, Simply call the Jamie at Home team on 0844 871 2010 to book your party.








Until the next blog.......

Fondest Wishes

Jack

1 comment: