Hi there I'm Jack

Thursday 14 July 2011

Natural Curtain Company opens a new store in Chelsea

My partner and I are thinking about getting some new curtains and with so much choice on the market it isn’t an easy task to make a selection.

A friend of ours recommended a company called the Natural Curtain Company and I was pleased to hear that in addition to all of their fabrics being 100% natural all of the fabrics that they sell are made in Britain.

In addition to curtains and roman blinds, The Natural Curtain Company also now offers made-to-measure roller blinds, cushions, bedspreads and table linen, as well as a comprehensive offering of curtain tracks and poles.

Apparently they have just opened a new store in Chelsea, but in addition to their store they offer an online service with a step-by-step illustrated measuring guide, as well as  easy-to-follow measuring up animation videos that are also available online to demonstrate how to measure up curtains and Roman blinds. (something I for one definitely need)

Visit their web site at www.naturalcurtaincompany.co.uk

The showroom’s address is:
31a Chelsea Wharf,
15 Lots Road,
London
SW10 0QJ.

The Natural Curtain company also offer a making-up service, offering customers the option to use their own fabrics for made-to-measure curtains, roller blinds and Roman blinds. In addition to providing readymade curtains in a select number of fabrics and in a choice of three sizes and three linings – allowing customers to specify the exact length they'd like at no extra cost.

I’ve managed to get hold of one or two images of their products on display in their showroom, and thought Id share them with you.



I intend to visit their new store in the near future but if you get the chance to get there before me let me know how you get on.

Until the next blog then……………


Jack

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. hеy there аnd thаnk yοu fοr yоur іnformation – I havе cеrtaіnly picκed
    up sοmething new from right heгe.
    I ԁid howеver expertise some technіcal іssuеs uѕіng thiѕ site, as I experіenсed to reload the web sіte lots of tіmes ρгeviοus to I сould gеt it to loаd ρropеrly.
    I haԁ been wondeгіng іf уοur hosting
    іs OК? Not thаt I am complaining, but sluggish loading іnѕtanceѕ timеs wіll vеry fгequently affect your ρlаcement in google and сan ԁamagе your high quality ѕcοre if аdνertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I am adԁing this RSS to my e-mail аnd
    cаn loοk out for much more οf yοur respective fаscinating content.

    Make sure yοu update thiѕ agаіn νеry soon.


    Μу website; megas

    ReplyDelete